No products in the basket.
By using this website and booking a course with The Hireman you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Payment policy: Credit or debit card bookings via our website www.thehireman.co.uk/training will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. For account customers all invoices must be settled within 30 days of receipt. For courses booked with our ‘pay on the day’ option, payment is required before any delegates will be permitted to join the course. Certificates of attendance and completion will not be handed out until payment has been received.
- Cancellation policy: Please note that you will be charged 50% of the total cost if cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the date of training and 75% of the total cost if cancelled less than 24 hours before the day. Please note, if any delegates do not arrive on the day you will be subject to 100% of the total cost. In fairness to our instructor and other delegates on the course, please telephone us on 0207 232 5640 and speak to our training manager or a hire controller at the depot to advise of any lateness/cancellation.
- On-site policy: If the criteria set out for on-site training is not met in full and our instructor is unable to carry out the training on the day, a charge will be made to cover our instructor’s costs (i.e. a penalty charge and travel expenses).
- Customer obligations: In addition to ensuring all delegates attend the course at the correct time, the customer is responsible for ensuring all delegates are sufficiently competent to receive the training. In this respect customers are advised that all courses will be delivered in English and in some instances may require a basic level of fitness to complete.
- Hireman policy: The Hireman reserves the right to make changes to programmes, training, dates or venues, or cancel courses at any time as necessary. In the event of cancellation, the booking will normally be transferred to the next available course unless the customer specifically requests otherwise.
- Delegate conduct: The Hireman reserves the right to prevent delegates from attending a course, or to expel them from a course and the premises if their behaviour is deemed inappropriate or disruptive.
- Accreditations: Hireman Training uses the PASMA and CIEH names and associated logos as Members and under licence. You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted to use the PASMA or CIEH marks as a trademark without prior written consent, save that you may describe us as a member of PASMA or CIEH. You will not in any way represent that any course provided by us is offered by you or that you are in any way affiliated with us or PASMA or CIEH.
2016 The Hireman