Non-conductive GRP Towers
Our glass reinforced plastic (GRP) towers are the safest option for working at height in high-risk (zone 1) environments. For example near live electricity, in explosive atmospheres and in 'clean' environments such as in food processing or technical manufacturing. The glass fibre frames are strong, electrically insulating, chemically resistant and are less prone to harbouring bacteria.
- Double or single width slip-resistant platforms
- Adjustable legs, castors, toeboard and stabilisers supplied as standard
- Tower prices are calculated on their overall height. Platform heights are 2m lower than the overall height
- Maximum Safe Working Load: structure 720kg (less total tower weight)/platform 225kg
- 8.7m platform height and above for internal use only