Tool Trak: Driver Tracking Service
ToolTrak is The Hireman's new driver tracking service. We began rolling ToolTrak out in September and over the past month it has been in use across all our depots.
Feedback on this service has been universally positive from our customers, as well as from our hire controllers and depot managers. The service allows our customers to leave anonymous feedback and we are pleased to see an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 since the service was launched.
How does it work?
Once the driver is en-route you'll receive a text from us giving you an ETA and a link to track the driver's progress.
Clicking on the link opens a map on your mobile device with the driver's location and his ETA. From here you can follow the driver's progress as well as having access to information about the driver and vehicle.
ToolTrak benefits our customers and hire controllers. Just a few of the benefits include:
- Quick turnaround - Knowing when our drivers will be there means you can get the kit ready for collection or be there for it as soon as it arrives
- Poor mobile reception - We know that a mobile signal can be difficult to get on site. Even if you don't have a strong enough signal to track the delivery, you should still receive the text ETA notification
- Site contacts - It's important that the right person gets the ToolTrak notification, that's why you can specify a site contact rather than the notification going to buyers, project managers, directors etc
- Efficiency and planning - ToolTrak allows us to plan out routes much more effectively, reducing journey times and making sure we can complete more jobs every day
- Free & easy - There is no need to download an app and no sign-up required. We will automatically send a notification text to whoever is nominated as a site contact