MacDonald SKA12B Demolition Pick
The SKA12B vibration reduced demolition pick will suit most medium to heavy breaking jobs in concrete & brick. It is widely used in the construction & plant hire industries for demolition work & pile capping. Designed to withstand the demands of the plant hire industry, combining light weight & manoeuvrability in confined spaces. The SKA12B strikes a balance between effective performance & vibration reduced levels required by today’s operators.
- Ergonomic handle to reduce operator exposure to hand
- arm vibration.
- Cushioned handle grips for operator comfort & productivity.
- Silencer for effective noise suppression.
- Built in oil reservoir for smooth continuous operation.
- Well balanced, manoeuvrable & good strike energy.
- Easily maintained without specialist tools.
- Small number of moving parts to minimise internal wear.