Hilti DSH 600 Petrol Cut-Off Saw, 300mm - Two-Stroke
Compact and robust, this Hilti cut-off saw has a cut depth of 120mm and features an easy-start system. Designed for cutting a huge variety of materials on site, including: metal, tile, brick, blockwork, concrete, stone and asphalt.
- Fast blade stop – the blade stops in less than 10 seconds
- Cutting depth up to 120 mm with 300 mm blades
- Top-handle design for even more compactness and light weight
- Integrated water connection for dust suppression
- Optional water pump attachement available
N.B. Two stroke oil required when refilling petrol. Fuel/oil ratio 50:1. Abrasive Discs – 100 m/s required