Heavy Floor Breakers
These heavy electric breakers combine high power output and low vibration levels, offering a genuine alternative to pneumatic and hydraulic units. They are perfect for the demolition of concrete slabs and foundations; digging into asphalt, aggregate and soil for utilities work, as well as general road and pavement maintenance; compacting in small and difficult-to-reach areas using a tamping head tool.
- Up to 6 tonnes of concrete removal per hour
- Hex 32 (Makita) / Hex 28 (Hilti) drive shanks
- Vibration reducing technology
- Dust removal systems available
- Trolley supplied on request
- Supplied with 2 points and 2 chisels