Fitter - South London
Small Tools Fitter - South London (Croydon)
If you have experience of maintaining electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, then we want to hear from you.
This is a hands-on technical role, where you will be working as part of a workshop-based team of engineers. As such, you will work closely with the broader depot team of office, warehouse and driving staff.
Day to day, you will be involved in fault finding, maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment, including:
- Power tools such as grinders, drills and saws
- Lifting equipment such as hoists and material lifts
- Petrol and diesel engine equipment such as cut-off saws and generators
- Hydraulic equipment such as power packs and pallet trucks
- Air tools such as breakers and scabblers
You must have experience of test and run, and be qualified to use a Clare electrical safety tester. On-going training and development is an integral part of the workshop, so you're not expected to know everything but you must want to learn.
The salary structure and benefits packages are generous, and we believe that people should have more life, not less, as a result of the work they do.
If this sounds like the sort of organisation you want to be part of and you want to find out more, then we would love to hear from you.