East London - Leytonstone
We’re looking for a delivery driver to join our expanding team at our east London depot in Leytonstone.
This is a hands-on role and a great opportunity for someone with driving experience to start a career in the tool hire industry.
This crucial role involves the delivery of tools and equipment to and from building sites in east, north east and north London. It’s ideal for someone who enjoys driving, working outside, being active and dealing face-to-face with customers.
To be considered for this role applicants must:
- Be able to build relationships with customers
- Work well as part of a team
- Be experienced and confident driving a van in London
- Have a good knowledge of London, particularly south, south east and central London
- Be physically fit
- Have the ability to complete paperwork quickly and accurately
There is a lot to learn, so support and training are provided every step of the way, and those displaying the necessary ability and commitment will have every opportunity to progress. We have an extremely successful track record of promoting from within, with some of our best supervisors, workshop fitters, hire desk controllers and managers having started their careers with us as drivers.
Benefits include a workplace pension scheme, complimentary drinks and snacks, company workwear, monthly prizes for top performers and regular social events.
- A full manual driving licence. Applicants should be aware that the Company insurance stipulates that all drivers must be a minimum age of 21. The Company will however consider all applicants.
Holiday entitlement: 20 days paid annual holiday, plus bank holidays.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm. Occasional Saturday mornings as overtime.
If this sounds like the sort of organisation you want to be part of and you want to find out more, then we would love to hear from you.