Accreditations and Awards
In 2013 our recently opened east London depot won the Executive Hire Show’s ‘Most Impressive New Small to Medium Outlet’ award, out of 40 independent hirers across the UK. The judges cited our well-motivated and clearly focused hire operation and the enthusiasm and support evident in comments made by our customers. Read the full press release here.
Our central London depot was also awarded Runner-up in the Large Hire ‘Super Centre’ category of the Passionate Hirer Awards in 2012, out of 394 UK hire companies.
We were a finalist of the "Passionate Hirer 10/10" awards 2016.
The Hireman is accredited with the following trade associations and professional bodies:
- FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) - In March 2017 The Hireman recieved FORS Silver accreditation. The main aim of this is to demonstrate the overall safety and efficiency of fleet vehicles. To achieve it we put in place stronger mechanisms for vehicle monitoring and driver training, you can read more about the requirements and what it means here.
- PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers' & Manufacturers' Association) - We have a PASMA accredited training centre at our central London depot
- HAE (Hire Association Europe)
- CPA (Construction Plant-Hire Association)
- HRC SafeHire (Hire and Rental Certification)